Tuesday, January 18, 2011

HDR PHOTO WORKSHOP AT THE FOX THEATRE

Wow!  What a fun day last Saturday!  I had the opportunity to lead a small group of talented photographers on a High Dynamic Range workshop at the Fabulous Fox Theatre in St. Louis. 



The history, architecture, and ambiance at this location is incredible!  Photo opportunities include everything from fisheye views to detailed close-ups - and they're everywhere you look!  I had to throttle back my excitement a bit and just take it all in!  Slow down - select a subject, compose and shoot.  Walk, explore, shoot!  Beats cleaning the house on a Saturday!


I think everybody really enjoyed themselves,  and the photos I saw during the review and post production later that day were fantastic! 


HDR is the most fascinating technique I've come across in a long time!  A different, fun way of making images.  Check it out - you'll be hooked!
















I'll be leading several more HDR workshops at the Fox during 2011 as well as some other pretty cool locations!  Stay tuned!

Happy shooting!  Michael

2 comments:

  1. I love it! HDR creates such Vibrant color and the details really Pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a fun day and a GREAT workshop!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts? Ideas? Feel free to leave a comment! Thanks!