Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hawn State Park Photo Trip

Every time I get out and explore this great state of Missouri I'm never disappointed at just how beautiful and diverse it is!  Recently I headed South to Hawn State Park, near Farmington,  for some hiking and photography with a quick side trip to Missouri Mines for some HDR photography.  The weather was great and I met some very nice people who share my love for the outdoors and photography. The leaves were turning and as always seems to be the case I was rewarded with what I like to call the "Gifts".  You know, you have a photo or location in mind, go there and of course nothing comes together like you planned so I did what I've learned (finally!!) to do - roll with it!  And whenever I am flexible and accept the situation and work with what is there is when those unexpected opportunities arise - the Gifts!  Here are some of the pics from the trip.  Remember - be open to the possibilities when shooting and in life!

Pickle Creek Overlook
Maple Leaf - Pickle Creek
Fall Colors - Pickle Creek


Reflections - Pickle Creek
Missouri Mines
Missouri MInes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts? Ideas? Feel free to leave a comment! Thanks!